Notice to Website Viewers:
This web site is provided for information and education purposes only. No doctor/patient relationship is established by your use of this site. No diagnosis or treatment is being provided. The information contained here should be used in consultation with a dentist of your choice. No guarantees or warranties are made regarding any of the information contained within this web site. This web site is not intended to offer specific medical, dental or surgical advice to anyone. Further, this web site and Lighthouse Dental Studio take no responsibility for web sites hyper-linked to this site and such hyperlinking does not imply any relationships or endorsements of the linked sites.
It is the practice of Lighthouse Dental Studio, to perform monthly audits to identify any credits due to patients. If a credit is needed, Lighthouse Dental Studio will first identify if there is another account for a patient needing payment already, or needing payment within 60-days. If so, the balance will be transferred. If there is not, a credit will be issued. Credits will be issued in the format of payment:
- If payment was received via cash, debit or check – reimbursement will come via a check
- If payment was receive via credit card – reimbursement will come via a credit to the account
Any refunds will be delivered within 30-days of the internal audit, so within 60-days of original invoice. Some exceptions may apply depending on specific patient or insurance arrangements.
Lighthouse Dental Studio makes ach payments available for patient’s convenience to manage their accounts. Protecting personal information and using it in a manner consistent with our member's expectations is a high priority for everyone associated with our credit union.
As a patient of Lighthouse Dental Studio patients are also responsible for safeguarding their financial information.
- Lighthouse Dental Studio will collect only the personal information that is necessary to conduct our business. That means just what is necessary to complete a payment transaction - no more.
- Lighthouse Dental Studio will protect our patients' personal information. Lighthouse Dental Studio will maintain strong security controls to ensure that patient information is protected in our files and computers. Where appropriate, we will use security-coding techniques to protect against unauthorized access to personal records, ensure accuracy and integrity of communications and transactions, and protect patient confidentiality.
- Patients will always have access to their payment information. Patients of Lighthouse Dental Studio have the right to review their payment information and request necessary changes to ensure that our records are complete and accurate.
- Lighthouse Dental Studio will only share information when absolutely necessary. We will only use the minimum necessary protected health information needed to perform our duties.
- Lighthouse Dental Studio will obtain satisfactory assurance in the form of a written contract that our Business Associates will appropriately safeguard and limit their use and disclosure of the protected health information we disclose to them. Under no circumstances will we authorize these firms to charge your account without your express consent, and we will not sell member information to telemarketing firms.
Lighthouse Dental Studio is committed to providing excellent service, convenience and confidentiality to all of our patients.